Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm back from Vacation

Hello all - I'm back from my vacation and I've got some interesting pictures to show you next week. I spent losta time doing my favorite activity (napping), I found a few of Norwood's friends. I refuse to swim, or get in the boat, my BFF Diesel came for one of the days, and hot dogs were involved. It was a great vacation, and I'm trying to get caught up on your bloggies. I can't comment on all of them but I am trying really hard to reads them before the end of the weekend.

Here is a picture of the great view from the vacation.

BOL - it's my butt!
Don't forget about my contest, it's really easy just go on a small adventure with you hooman to a local spot that you haven't been before and blog about it.

I saw Dexter's contest too, but I'm not a lab - so if you are a lab don't forget to enter his contest. Oh and I guess you have to be a black lab.
Have a great weekend, I'll be napping off my vacation!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yippie! You're back!!!!!!! It was very hard fur me while you was gone, no one to torment really.
    Now what was dis bouts hot dogs?

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tucker!!! Glad you are back. Ummmm about this Hot Dog issue... I'm hoping that means that you got to visit with some really nice DACHSHUNDS. RIGHT???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back my furiend! Boy youz sure gots Puddles and Frankie all concerned 'bout the hot dog involvement portion of your vacation.... ;)
    I hopes to haves sumptin for your contest next week...paws crossed.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie MAe

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back Tucker!

    I think I'm gonna hafta talk to Mom about vacations, & hot dogs. Especially the hot dogs part.

    We missed you!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welkhome Bakhk!

    What a great pikh!

    It sounds like woo had LOTS of fun *WINK WINK*

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, Tucker! We can;t wait to hear about your vacation adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I am sure you had a super time sleeping in exciting places.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete