Friday, October 29, 2010

GOODBYE Puppyhood Pawty!


Oh I is so excited! Today is my second birfday! Us giant doggies take a longer time to grow up, so we are technically puppies until 2. So now that I am 2, I is officially an adult dog. Of course this doesn't mean I'm going to behave all the time, but my puppy brain is basically gone. And, I'm pretty much done growing now, whew! Anyway, enough abouts me ---Are you all ready to get this party started?

The Booker Man got the earliest start ever.. His Mom drove forever to get to Maine so he was the first to arrive:
Lucille showed up next, and she swam the whole way here from Italy! Can you believe it? It's got to have something to do with those big beautiful Dane feet.

The next to arrive was Frankie, he was all dressed up. I guess he hasn't learned that once you gets married you can lets yourself go and you don't have to worry about impressing girls anymore.
Of course he brought his wifeys Penny & Ruby. He suckered them in dressing up too. But he should be careful, they steal his spotlight.
Maggie-Mae arrived from New York and was all smiles as usual.

I thinks it may have had something with Corbin being there too. I think she's smitten.
Zona was the next to arrive and we all started talking about what we wanted to do while we waited for the others.
Of course Zona was eyeballing the DVDs and suggested we watch FRIENDS.
Some more friends showed up while we watched tv.....
But after Khyra, Harley, and Merdie showed up wif all that floof... Khyra had the greatest idea!
We decided to play a game of pin the tail on the KITTEH! Kitty sister Ellie didn't really enjoy it.
But it really got Levi, Hunter and Lola laughing. Hunter was watching from outside to get a better view.
Levi made sure to join him.
Lola was laughing hysterically from a comfortable position inside.
My princess Bella was spending time relaxing.....
While I got to work on making the cake.

We were all sitting around listening to Puddles tell a story that we all knew was completely false... but were playing along with it anyway... when...

Mayzie started to wonder what happened to Frankie....
Oskar volunteered to look for him, but couldn't find him anywhere.
He couldn't be found by Stanzie... (who might have had better luck if he actually left the porch to look)
Wyatt had the idea that Frankie might have been looking for bunnies in the shrubs....

We even had the golden sisters out looking for him.
Ava said she couldn't find him anywhere, she even checked out our garden to make sure he wasn't trying to kill any more moles.
Sammie came back and to our surprise she didn't find Frankie..... instead she found....
Yeah you guessed it..... Frankie's "Cousin" Francine...
Funny how Frankie and Francine are never in the same room at the same time, huh?
Anyway Minnie Moo and Lincoln were getting hungry and so were the rest of us!!!
Stumpy made the decision that it was time for some cake.
So we all put on our party hats and Nova and Teagan starting singing Happy Birfday!
Murphy Dog was singing bass..... and eyeballing my cake......
While Norwood was singing tenor (sorry dude).

We all had yummy cake and ice cream!
Fiona and Abby had made the ice cream from all their snow.
We enjoyed the rest of the pawty Dancing.
Dancing isn't lead by anyone other that the talented Honey!
Darwin kept doing all kinds of Hula dancing.... Murphy wouldn't stop watching her sway those Dane hips..... BOL!
It was so much fun having my friends come to visit me for my Goodbye Puppyhood Pawty! Thank you all for coming!!
We made sure we all got together for a Big Pawty Picture before everyone had to leave!

Booker, Lucille, Frankie, Penny, Ruby, Maggie Mae, Corbin, Zona, Khyra, Harley, Honey, Darwin, Merdie, Hunter, Lola, Levi, Bella, Puddles, Mayzie, Oskar, Stanzie, Wyatt, Ava, Sammie, Minnie Moo, Lincoln, Stumpy, Nova, Teagan, Murphy, Norwood, Fiona, Abby, and Tucker too!
Thank you all for helping me celebrate my second birfday! Goodbye Puppyhood!

44 comments:

  1. Aaaaaack...I gots up EXTRA early (2:30am) to wish you a Happy Birfday!
    Dude, dis is a fab pawty...but, whatcha mean, listening to my "false" stories...hehehehe!
    You really shouldn't haves invited ALL these Great Danes, you know how my mum gets seein' 'em. Her goes a little ka-razy!
    Anyways, I hopes you haves da best day possible and a magical birfday.
    And thanks furs da good times I has had withs you. You always leave me laughing...thank you!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Wishing you happy happy 2nd ... goodbye to puppyhood. Mmmm I missed your fun pawty. Have a wonderful day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tucker!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tucker! Puddles sent me over. Dang you is one good lookin dawg!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy, happy birfday big fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Old Man... Happy Birthday! Sorry we couldn't make the pawty but it looks like you had tons of fun!

    Hope you get lots of pressies and treats!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tucker, Puddles told us it was your birthday so we wanted to drop and say Happy Birthday - did you guys eat all the cake?
    love and kisses
    Martha and Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2nd Birthday Tucker!!!
    Madi and I read about your big step into Doghood over on Ms. Puddles blog...we just had to say howdy 'cause we think b-days are very special.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tucker... I hope you have a super duper fun filled birfday. Thanks for inviting all of us to your WONDERFUL pawty. It was sooooo fun. You really KNOW HOW TO THROW A GRRRREAT PAWTY. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tucker - Happy Birthday dude! We found out about your b'day over at Puddles Place and had to come say "hi." We thought we saw you down here in SC a couple weeks ago, but it couldn't have been YOU, 'cause you're in Maine. But, there's a guy down here that looks a LOT like you. We'll post a pic some day.
    Looks like a great party! Have FUN!
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Tucker! What a great pawty! I'm so glad I got to attend -after all, this was my FIRST blogville pawty! Leaves a high standard for the next one! Thanks for the fun, dude! And have a great Happy Birthday!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Tucker, happy happy birthday. You're all grown up now. I'm so glad I got to come :) hehe

    I especially love the picture of Lola laughing though.

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, big boy!!! (She Who Must Be Obeyed, Puddles, sent us on over!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BIG NUMBER 2 BIRFDAY TO'S A VERY BIGGGGG BOY!

    FROM AMBER DaWEENIE AND HERS BRUDDER, MAX DaOdderWeenie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Tucker. My brother's name is Tucker too but he's a Jack Russell.

    From Rusty
    allthedogsinmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tucker,

    We came over from Puddles to wish you a Happy Birthday. What a great party you're having her! You've got so many friends at your party. Have a fantastic birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just updated my profile so my beeeeeutifull picture will show up.

    HAPPY BIRFDAYS AGAIN, BIG GUY!!!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy, Happy Birthday Tucker.
    May bones rain from the sky today!
    Love Ruby & Penny
    Pees - We had a fabulous time celebrating the end to your puppyhood. Thank you for inviting us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tucker-
    You throw a great party, big dog!
    Love your collage of party goers.

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    p.s. is there anymore cake?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday Tucker!! Hope it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Tucker, you sure had a great party
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. We saw on Puddles blog that you were having a birthday, so wanted to stop by and wish you the Happiest Ever of Birthdays!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! I was so glad to be at your pawty and it was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday, Tucker. We hope you had a great pawty. Our secretary was very negligent and didn't get us to the pawty but we still want you to know we send you wishes for your special day.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  25. hahaha! Happy 2nd birthday Tucker!!!! Looks like it was a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a PAWESOME time we had!

    That was the bestest game to play!

    I khan still hear the purrrrrrfekhtly place tail!

    Here's to a great upkhoming year fur woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and The Golden Khousins

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! This was pretty much the bestest birthday pawty, EVER! Did you see me asking Cuzzin Francine to show me some of her dance moves? She's REALLY good! Um, do you mind if I take an extra piece of cake home with me. It's, uh, for Brudder Ranger. Gosh, that cake was so good that maybe I ought to take a piece for Cap'n Ripley. What? Kittehs like cake, too, ya know.

    Happy birthday, Tucker!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for inviting us Tucker!!! We had a great time! Happy Happy Birthday Handsome Guy!!!!

    ~Hunter and Lola Monster

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday Tucker! Hope you have many, many, many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tucker!!!!!

    Happy Happy 2nd Barkday!! What a fun pawty it was too! Da cake and ice cream was sooo yummy. It was great to see all of my furiends and to makes some new ones.:)Tank youz fur letting me help celebrate your goodbye to puppyhood.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS You is 3 months older den me!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey....uh...can I has another piece of cake to wash it down withs my beer? Whatya mean Mayzie took da rest? Her didn't even share withs me...poor pitiful me!
    Oh dis was a blst, I had a wonderful time. But next time you dance withs me can you watch my toes...you has mighty big feet ya knows.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Happy 2nd Barkday, Tucker!
    You sure are having a great pawty! Have many more happy adventures ahead of you.

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOOHOOOO!!
    goodbye puppyhood and hello 2nd birthday to you, tucker!!! :)
    thankies for invitin' me to your pawty...it's been so much funsies! my favoritest part was miss ellie's reaction to us tryin' to pin a tail on her. HEEHEE. oh, and of course the cake was totally delish!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    pee s -- did you know that you are only 10 days older than me?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tucker, I hope you had at least half as much fun as Stumpy ! Stumpy expects to spend the weekend recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello new furiends!! Puddles sent us over to crash yous pawty!! We's brought cheetos and beers!!

    Happy birfdays to yous Tucker!!! We's kind of look like 'dose other puggies in the pho-toes except of Anakin Man... he be a Mini Mastiff!!

    Hugs!!
    'da Elgins

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow! You're an adult now? Does dat mean no more fun for you?

    gotta say, your party was a blast. So many doggies & even a few kitTONs! Love love loved it!

    Thanks so much for da invite!

    wags, wiggles & happy barkday slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  37. That was a fantastical pawty! Thanks for inviting me!! And that cake... oh my dogness, you could be selling that cake for about 87 hundred green papers! Maybe more if you offer Puddles' kool-aid as a side!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey Tucker!
    Happy B-day to you!! Great party. I wish I had been there, but I'm such a rookie at this I haven't figured out how to do some of this fun stuff. Maybe next year. Anyway, I had such fun looking at your party pix. Everyone obviously had a blast.
    Hope your day was amazing!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Tucker!
    I'm glad I made it in time...
    It has been such a long swim you know...
    But the party was really worth it!
    See you soon, now I know my way ;)
    Ciao Lucille

    ReplyDelete
  40. hello tucker its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy birthday!!! i am sorry that dada wuz so far beehind on helping me visit my frends that i didnt find owt abowt yore party in time to attend but it is nice to see so menny of my frends their!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow tucker
    That was a fun pawtee and just so you know.. I don't mind singing tenor.. the ladees love my velvet some songbird tweets. nah nah neener. I guess the brain has aged a bit too much.
    norwood

    Happy barkday pal

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for having us at your party! I hope everyone got plenty of ice cream! ;-) We should have more ice cream makings soon, if anyone needs left-overs! And don't let 'em convince you that you have to be all serious-like now that you are an 'adult'. Phhtph is what I say to that!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete