Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's my Birthday!

Today is my birthday, I turned the big 1! Can you believe how much I've grown in the past year? This is a picture of me before I went to live with my Momma and Daddy:

(Picture courtesy of K. Chase)

Today Grammy & Grampy came to visit and we had a birthday party.

What else but Scooby Doo!
We had dinner (hamburgers on the grill.....yummm). Then I got to open my presents:

Treats!

More Treats!

Toys!!!!!

And I got to eat my very own cake Momma made. It was a whole wheat flour and honey cake with peanut butter/flour frosting. Yummy!
Well just a piece.....
I love birthdays, but that was a lot of excitement and I am so tired.... But i still want to play with my new toys....


10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tucker!!! You were such an adorable pup! And of course, you're still gorgeous now...what a beautiful, big boy you have grown into!!!

    Love all the pictures of you enjoying your presents and that cake had me DROOLING!!!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tuck!! We are almost exactamundly 3 months apart in age! I turned 9 months old just yesterday. That must be why we are both so dashingly handsome.

    wags, wiggles & birthday slobbers,
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Birthday Tucker!
    Love the Scooby theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tucker!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday tucker, hope you had a fabulous day
    love stripe n nitro & their mummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! You are still kind of a goofy teenager. It will take a while for you to be a total big dog, but then watch out.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Tucker!! Looks like it was a fabulous day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Tucker!
    You look like you're having so much fun opening your presents! How awesome was your cake!?

    We are going ok here :-)


    hugs,
    Darcy's mumma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to be late, but belated birthday wishes to you nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete