Monday, July 12, 2010

View From the Top - 2010 Hike 2

Ok, so when we start the hike I'm all Gun ho and go charging up the mountain. Momma whines that I go too fast and the only pictures she can get are of my butt.
The view was terrible because it was all hot and hazy and I couldn't see nothin'. I hiked all the way up there and all I gots to see was trees.

And it was hot! Momma said the humidity was terrible and it must have been at least 80 somethin' out.

What's it say, I can't read it through all the haze!! Oh - 872 feet.

What? I gotsa hike back down? Momma says I'm really slow going down the mountains cause I wasted all my energies getting up it fast. ooops.

Whew, back in the Truck with AC, now I'm a happy puppy!

10 comments:

  1. Thank dog fur the khanine khool air khurrents!

    Too bad when haze spoils all the fun!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck for humidity! Mom and Dad are taking my sister and me out for a hike in a few weeks when they get back from Palm Springs.

    XO,
    Lola Bugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker, you are so brave to go hiking in the humidity. Say, if we hook up a cart to your large self, do you think you'd pull us up the hill?

    Smooches,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a hike in this weather! You are one tough doggie! AC is a very good thing - stay cool!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn it. That rotten humid stuffs is just no fair. I'm glad that the AC was waiting for you at the end. Soooo what is wrong with butt pics???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it was very inconsiderate of your parents not to have a helicopter waiting for you at the top to carry you back to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like fun! I get lots of Darwin bootie pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pawsonally I don't sees what's wrong with butt piktures, I haves a cute butt...hehehe!
    Now bout dis hike in da heat and da humidity...have you parents lost their minds? What do they think you are, a dog?
    Justice fur Tucker!!!!!

    Preacher Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. 872 feet? Aren't you almost that tall just standing?? Great danes must have a higher melting point than Frenchies, we would have just been a puddle after a hike like that! The heat & humidity here has been awful, not much more than a walkie to the mailbox for us!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the summer, we often start slowing down before we end our hikes. But never in the winter.

    ReplyDelete