Sunday, October 21, 2012

High Security - so what's your sign?

Now in my house I is suppose to be the one watching the house.  I am the dog after all.
However, I can usually be found doing this.....

The nice people at My Security Sign asked me if I would like to review a sign since they were just introducing new Guard Dog signs (who me?).  So, we took a look at the site and found one that was just perfect for our house.  The nice people at My Security Sign sent us this!
It's Vader's Sign! BOL..... BOL.
Oh I can't stop laughing, BOL BOL.......
OMG - It looks just like him.... I think he was there model for the image.. BOL....
Don't you just love it? You can get yours here.
He's so fat he even tried to hide behind the sign, not going to work there kitteh...

Now this sign isn't one of those cheesy plastic signs that "pretends" to be a real sign.  It is a real honest to goodness metal sign like your Department of Transportation would have.  They have so many different signs to choose from and lots of doggy breeds too!

Thank you very much My Security Sign and the nice Michael who worked with us.  We love the sign and I can't wait to figure out where we are going to put it up.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Tucker, thats funny. Yeap signs are good, we got ours and it says "CAUTION, area patrolled by SCOTTIE Security Company".

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure wouldn't trespass any yard with THAT sign posted!

    Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty funny! We will head over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to have to check them out!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahahahahaha that is super funny

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure you want to mess with the kitteh like that? You know they're sneaky, right?

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is very safe with that security sign
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL funny fat cat. Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOBUDDY would DARE to enter your yard with THAT Sign in it. Vader would stop them in their tracks fur SURE.

    I know what you mean about these signs being SUPER WELL made and TOTALLY DURABLE. I did a review of MY sign a couple of weeks ago. Everybuddy who comes up on OUR HILL Sees it and makes GRRRRREAT comments about it.
    I think they would make super pressies and stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAH! I would get one of those for our house, but I think Scribbles would eat me if I dared call him fat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Tucker!
    Wow, that's my biggest chuckle of the morning! BOL Love that pix of you laughing. Great sign and I think you'll find a perfect place for it.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy Tucker, grreat sign. Our kitty would need a sign saying Warning, Guard, Skinny Cat cause she is a little squirt. Did you get one for yourself mate? No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  13. We still have a "Raja on Duty" sign with an outline of a mastiff. Raja was one fierce bitch and nobody would dare breach the perimeter if they thought she was out and about.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete