Sunday, June 8, 2014

We've been hiking, walking, running playing, splashing and swimming!

Let me start with - Tyson is a crazy swimmer!  He just did it on his own out in the ocean and now we can't stop him - that pup loves swimming and chasing everything you throw to him! I swear he is a lab disguised in an english mastiff body.
 Me?  Oh no the Tucker doesn't swim.  I loves splashing and sticking my face under, but my bum is not getting wet. 
 We've been spending some evenings at the pond.
 I took Tyson for his first hike! I was an old pro even wif my arthritis.  We just do hikes that are shorter (like a mile or so) and not as demanding on my knees.  The next day I just rest and I don't even limp.  I carry the bowl and the poop bags in my backpack.
Tyson carries our water. He is a really strong boy now.
I've also taken Tyson on my favorite walkies and some new ones.  Can you see my rainbow I found on this walk?
 We've not been around much but we are both doing well.  The hoomans are spending lots of time wif us outside now that the weather is finally good.  We plan to have a very active summer!



6 comments:

  1. So good to see YOU and TYSON. AND look how organized your hike stuffs are... you share the load. THAT is super. WE only like to WADE also... Nothing WRONG with THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tyson & Tucker
    Looks like you had a great time on your hike and that looked like a great place to go for a swim. The rainbow is lovely. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are exhausted just reading about your adventures
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that mastiff's liked water either! Go Tyson!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 06, 2014

    Yippee for summer fun!!! You're both so lucky to have humans that take you to these fun places.
    Such a nice big brother you are :)
    ♥ Behr Behr :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 06, 2014

    Yippee for summer fun!! You are both so lucky to have great humans to take you to these fun places!
    What a great big brother you are, Tucker :)

    ♥ Behr Behr :)

    ReplyDelete