Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday to ME!!!

Hi all!  Let me first tell you that me the Tucker and my turd of a little brudder are doing just great.  We had a wonderful summer and love each other so much.  But, this post is ALL ABOUT ME!
 
I Tucker, am 6!  Yes I am getting up there in age for a big Great Dane, but I feel great.  I'm more active than I have ever been and Tyson keeps me young. 
I luvs opening presents!
 
Playing wif them and even sharing.
 
 And who can forget cake!!  Yum
 Thank you all for following my six years of life so far!  I look forward to many more birfdays!
 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Big #6 Birthday, Tucker - have a grea dy:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th Birthday Tucker :) Looks like you had a great day and nothing beats new toys :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday sweet Tucker
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker, it looks like you had a wonderful party. Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birfday, Tucker!! 6! Wowzers!! You go!!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto - also big doggies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Sweet Tucker! It looks like you had so much fun! (...and that cake looks yummy!)

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a BIG day! Happy happy barkday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♫ HAPPY BIRFDAY #6 to you TUCKER ♫ We surely do MISS you around here...
    Hope you will do your TRADITIONAL 12 Toys of Christmas post this year... You know we have MAD LOVE for that..
    Enjoy your special day... and the CAKE and the Pressie...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorree we Beaglebratz r late with Happee Barkday wishez BUTT now u can make your barkday in-tue TWO HAPPEE BARKDAYS! (butt u still only 6)!
    Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, Happy Barkday Tucker!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  11. You just get more handsome! Happy birthday big guy.

    ReplyDelete