Saturday, March 21, 2015

We think it's Spring?

Wowee what a rough winter of snow.  We've been trapped inside for much of it! I've been limited to my adventures and most are related to sitting in the car while momma gets an errand done. 
 
We've gotten a boat load of snow this winter and I can't be outside very long in it.  It gets stuck between my toes and makes my feets hurt.  The walkies adventures I did get to go on I had to wear my boots.  I don't mind them but Dad says I look foolish like I is in a marching band.
 
Brudder Tyson thinks the snow is fabulous.  He's such a weirdo, must be a mastiff thing.
 
 
 He's all grown up now and is definitely my bestest buddy.  He's always freaking happy.
And he has to be next to me or the hoomans all the times, he's a shadow doggie.
We spend time playing everyday. Momma says he keeps me young.
 I still needs my beauty rest though.
 
I'm hoping Spring will bring some sunshine and adventures!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. OMD!! It's been such a long time since we've seen you. It's wonderful to hear that you are the best of furends and get along so well.

    Happy Spring!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tucker & Tyson
    It's been such a long time since we have heard from you :) Looks like you are great fur friends can't wait to hear more about your adventures. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker! Thanks for stopping by. We're sending you some Spring from So Cal. We
    ve missed you, though we're not online as much these days either. Hope you and your family are well.

    Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring better get there quick. You sure have a big stuffie BOL
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a giant stuffed bear like you have. Enjoy it now that Spring is almost here!

    Abby the Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tucker Is a great looking Dane. I hope he is well. I see it's been almost a year since your last update.

    ReplyDelete