Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BAD to the BONE contest



Sometime you just gotta be bad.  I mean we are all bad at some point in time and sharing it wif others makes our hoomans feel less crazy! So until September 21st I am accepting entries for my BAD TO THE BONE contest.  The winner will receive a  $25 donation to the  pet rescue of their choice and a gift for themselves.  So being bad can work for something good!

 Sometimes our acts are caught on camera, sometimes not. So,  here are the official rules:
1- Send an email to tuckergreatdaneATgmailDOTcom with your name & blog address (if you don't have a blog that is ok)
2- the email should include the description of your bad behavior & a photo of you (caught in the act is better but if you weren't caught any picture of you looking guilty will do!)
3 - Deadline is Sept 21st
4 - Any guilty animal may enter (we all know how BAD kittehs can be!), one entry per animal please
5 - Since my Dad is the disciplinarian around here he gets to vote on the baddest of the BAD, winner will be announced shortly after the deadline. 

So to give you some ideas here are some entries.....  

Here are some examples of me doing stuff to be BAD on purpose - Yup I knew the difference between right an wrong and choose the low road people..
 Tearing it up'
 Chasing the kitteh when he was trying to nap

 Peeing on the deck cause I was too lazy to go out in the snow.

And an entry with no "caught in the act" picture would include my barking and lunging at Mr. Vet when I had knee ouchies. Dis be a guilty face.


Now sometimes you can be BAD by accident!  I mean you can't help it sometimes.  Like the  time I gave Momma a black eye when I headbutted her when trying to get comfy on the bed.


Or the time I pooped on my Foster Brother Mac.  Yup his nose was somewhere it didn't belong.


And of course Kittehs can be BAD too!  
Here is Vader going all Godzilla on Dad's Christmas village display.


Now I know some of you are thinking - oh no isn't  this rewarding for bad behavior?  Yup it is, and I luvs it! BOL!

I look forward to your entries, mostly cause it makes me feel in good company to be around other baddies!  Good luck and enjoy your chance to shine!

24 comments:

  1. Hi Tucker
    I am an angel but my SISTEROID Sunshine the Cat is a BAD KITTY. I will enter this contest so you can SEE for YOURself!
    Thanks for having a fun way for me to unload my inner ANGST!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! We will work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tucker...we were BAD once. Or twice. We'll send documentation!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will pawticipate!!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okey dokey Dude! We just sent in our entry! This is an awesome, pawesome contest!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad I don't have a video of when I bashed momma's nose with my head and it bled and she cried like a baby. But I will find something, I am sure.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.silvieon4.com/2008/05/drumroll-please.html


    http://www.silvieon4.com/2011/12/but-its-chewy.html

    http://www.silvieon4.com/2008/12/what-i-love.html ---Number 8... YUM 1500 count or better of course....

    http://www.silvieon4.com/2008/08/bit-o-d-r-m.html

    and that's just off the top of my head. I kind ...am... BAD TO THE BONE.... But I am so cute I get away with murdaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPPEE!!! How fun! We'll be getting in our pictures soon!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a grreat contest! I already sent my entry in, because I already had the PERFECT picture and story. :) We'll see if the others in my house will enter. Cinderella pretty much never does anything bad, but my kitty brother Scribbles has lots to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank heavens we aren't the only ones who have given their mothers black eyes. (It was TOTALLY Abby's fault, BTW - I was just trying to get away from her biteying me, and Mom's head just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... She had just started her new job, however, and had to explain to her co-workers that Dad wasn't beating her! Heehee!) We'll see what we can come up with... I'm a total angel, but Abby's, well, Abby is Abby...

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD! This has my name written all over it.
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What about being bad, but looking proud?
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you can of course look proud! I mean sometimes we mean to do BAD things and we want to brags about it, right?

      Delete
  13. Hey Tucker!
    Wow, what a fun event! I'll have a hard time choosing which of my badness to use! BOL. My peeps will help I'm sure. I'll get you added to the BCCalendar and thanks for hosting!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tucker,

    Max gets in trouble EVERY day do I am sure mom can send you sumptin' ! ;)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will have a difficult time deciding which of my bad acts is the baddest!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Tucker, we are new on your blog but we will be happy to pawticipate ! We're always glad to make neww friends !!

    Slobbery kisses.

    Echo & Link, the husky cross

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy sweet potatoes! You almost made the momma wet her pants with that comment! HOW PERFECT!!!!!!!!
    -Corbin
    ps. Seriously though... that Brutus is from another planet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Howdy Tucker, Mmmmm, well Rory will have trouble finding a naughty photo cause he is Mr Goodie Two Shoes, but me on the other hand, well, I have a huge range to choose from. Let the fun begin. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahahahahaha!!!! The poopy one makes me roll with laughter because I finally figured out why Dad keeps telling us to leave each other be when doing our business. I will most definitely remember this.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  20. I has to take notes on some of this noggtiness - wot a shame I is a senior now but mebbe I can manage one or two of them if'n I try rilly hard.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This so me. We will join in. Have a wonderful day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's hilarious. Oh wow, you remind me of Whitey. I was doing the play bow and he stood on his hind legs and his wet nose strike at me smack on the forehead. LOL.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey! Just visiting you from Finn's blog. We were laughing so hard at your bad behaviour in this post! Can't believe you pooped on your brother!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete