Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tucker's Sit - Stay Competition

Welcome all Doggies & Cat Doggies to my Sit Stay competition! A Mango Minster Officially Sanctioned Event.

This is a photo contest for your best sit stay, and it doesn't have to be traditional! I myself find fun and interesting things to sit on all the time. I sit on laps, on the back window of the car, I sit upside down, etc.

Official Rules:
1 - Either A) post your entry on your bloggy and send me an email (tuckergreatdane@gmail.com) that you entered
or
B) send your entry directly to me at tuckergreatdane@gmail.com
2 - One picture per contestant (Must be all natural, no photo shop)
3 - You need a bloggy to enter (sorry my loser kitty brothers, you have no bloggy)
4 - In your entry please include:
Your Name:
Your Bloggy:
Your Pee-Mail:
5 - Deadlines must be received by January 30th midnight my time (EST)
6 - I will post the entries on my bloggy February 1st for voting
7 - Voting will end on Midnight February 5th
8 - I'll take the top 3 vote getter's and pull a name from a hat. Posting the Winner on February 6th.
9 - the winner will receive a donation in their name ($20) to the charitable rescue / shelter of their choosing.
10 - Rainbow bridge doggies and kitties can still enter, but please indicate that it is a rainbow bridge entry.


Wow, that's a lot of rules... here are some examples of how I would enter, but don't worry I can't enter:

Me sitting on Dad - (pee.s. don't tell him I posted a picture of his butt on the interwebs.. .he he.. )

Me sitting on the Couch

21 comments:

  1. Cool contest Tucker! I will be back with my entry for sure.

    Licks and slobbers,
    Byron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Tucker... good thing you aren't eligible to win. =)

    I posted my entry at 3bigdogz.blogspot.com. Have a Great Dane Day!!

    ...Junior

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contest, and great dog! My Harlequin Great Dane is insisting that I send you his entry, so its on its way to your e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea.... I would of loved to enter just for the fun of it. even though im like wayy late.....lol another one coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It isn't too late to enter, you have until the 30th! The contest just started. All you need is a picture and a bloggy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a pawsome contest, hope my trainer enters me!

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay this sounds like a very fun contest, we'll enter for sure :)
    Licklick
    Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  8. we'll have to get to woik on our entry
    gweat idear
    wiggles
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to find your blog! I'm Twinkie the tiny Chi. I came here to meet you and find out more details about the event. I'm thinking about submitting my younger sissy, Frankie, because she's the only one from our home that really knows the meaning of SitStay :)
    Very pleased to meet you,
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally! A contest I think I can do!

    sniffies,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I think we can find some pics of us sittin'!

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi tucker
    we so gonna enter :D

    kissslobbers
    El'bow & Hauwii

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woowoo! Now THIS looks like a contest I can enter!! Will let you know when I have a good shot chosen!
    XX-BabyRocketDog

    What a cool idea. I already know the "no kill" shelter who I want the donation to go to!!
    WelshieKisses, Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dis sounds like a competition that is right up my alley! I'll be sure to have Mom put in an entry just as soon as she can!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sit on the couch seems to be in the advanced artistic league.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh - Tucker - what a great idea! I will try my best to get my entry in before the 30th - gosh, so many contests to get ready for!!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great contest Tucker and nice to meet you! Moose is practicing for his entry photo as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there, Tucker!! I keep seeing all my furiends entering this contest, so I couldn't help wanting to play along. Since I found out late-ish in the game, I'll be pee-mailing my entry, but I will also post about it soon. Thought it was only good manners to stop by and introduce myself properly first! Thanks for putting a fun contest together - it's fun to play plus I always love to make new friends like you!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie
    www.brutusthefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Tucker! We are furry late getting going and glad to meet you! Will put your blog on my bloggie roll so I can make furends with you! What a great contest! Will peemail you with my entry.
    Big Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there. We have just send you an email with Molly's entry. Nice to meet you. Be sure to stop by our blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great competition Tucker!

    We've just voted for our favourite!

    take care
    Clive and the NSLM

    ReplyDelete