Saturday, May 9, 2009

Where I sleep

My friend Honey the Great Dane invited me to play the "Where I sleep Game."
Here it goes:

At night and when Momma & Dad are at work, I sleep in my crate. This picture is from when I was a baby baby, now I have a huge crate.
I also love to sleep on the Futon in the game room, and sometimes I sleep with my eye lids open.
I have a bed of my own but I just like playing with my toys and chewing bully sticks on it. I "rest" on it but I don't sleep on it. I prefer the couch!

On the weekends my humans like to sleep in. So, instead of getting up at 5:00 AM like I do normally - I get up at 5:00 do my business outside and then I get to sleep in with them on their bed! It's a treat because I always sleep in my crate at night.
Also, I get to go everywhere with my Momma & Dad so I also have to take naps in the Car & Truck. Here is me sleeping in the car last weekend.
I love sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! Tucker - I sleep with my eye lids open sometimes too!

    Thanks for showing us where you sleep - you were so adorable when you were a little puppy! And you sound like you have a great weekend routine!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete