Monday, May 4, 2009

I had such a fun weekend! On Saturday my momma & dad took me to the dog park. We can't go very often because it takes 45 minutes to get there, this was my second time there. We got there are there were two other Great Danes there. It was so exciting to play with them, they are both girls and much bigger than me. One was a harlequin like me and the other was a merle/mantle. I had so much fun meeting and playing with them. Momma and dad promised to try to take me there again in a couple of weeks.

On Sunday I spent almost the whole day outside "helping" with yard work. Really all I did was chew on sticks and dig holes but it was fun!

I am so tired today that I slept in until 9:30 this morning. That's late cause I usually get up at 5:00! I've been napping all day because doggie school is tomorrow and I have to be well rested for it.

Way back in January I posted about other breeds I would like to meet: http://greatdanetucker.blogspot.com/2009/01/other-breeds-ive-met.html
I still need to meet an English Bulldog and a Dalmatian but I have met:
Chocolate Lab
Pomeranian
Greyhound
Saint Bernard
Mastiff
Chihuahua
Boxer
Great Dane
Black Lab
Westie
Golden Retriever
Pitbull
Boston Terrier
Yellow Lab
I know there are more, but I can't think of them....




Here are a couple of pictures:



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tucker,

    Thanks for your great comment on my post about Training Myths...wow, am so impressed with all the training things you do already...you are one clever boy! And you're so lucky to have such a good human who spends time doing things with you and believes in you. My human says that sadly a lot of people who get Danes just believe all the rubbish about us being only good to be couch potatoes and so never give us a chance...when we could do so much! :-)

    Did you take any photos at the dog park? Would love to see you with the other doggies!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - forgot to say that I still have "no attention span" either...and I'm 5yrs old!!! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I have tagged you to play a game - please come over to my blog to find out what you have to do.

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete