Sunday, September 1, 2013

Chewy helps with the importance of High value treats

Chewy.com is good to me.  They send me a sample of some yummy treats.  

Orijen Regional Red Freeze-Dried Dog Food


 This is actual foodables but since I loves freeze dried foods so much Momma uses them as high value treats.

High Value = I drools a lot and I will do just abouts anything for them.

Orijen Regional Red Freeze-Dried Dog Foodables = High Value

Ear Cleaning = High Value Treats


 See how cleans they are now?
 I gets my high value yummy - Orijen Regional Red Freeze-Dried Dog Foodables
Thank you Chew.com for letting me sample these yummies!  I deem them High Value Treats! 

4 comments:

  1. We are hearing some super wonderful thingys about these Foodables, Tucker.

    SAY Buddy,
    Will YOU and Your new Puppy be doing your 12 Days of Christmas thingy again this year? WE really REALLY missed THAT ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tucker
    They look like some very pawesome treats :) We bet they tasted delicious
    Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound great

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker, mom is so impressed that you allow your ears to be cleaned by those treats. I think they are pretty yummy too, but not to go that far - BOL! But I am learning good habits with them (http://newdanesview.blogspot.com/2013/09/mr-chewy-is-yummy.html)
    Hope you stop by and say Hi soon. I want to make new friends.
    THE COUNT!

    ReplyDelete