Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My futon problems

I has a futon.  I loves my futon.  My futon is placed nicely for the afternoon sun.

So what is the problem you ask, well look at this picture and you can tell.
Little bitty bratty kitteh Rugen is stealing my sun.  The sun in this room by MY futon belongs to me. 
Don't let her innocent look fool you. She is trying to take everything that is mine.

Move Rugen you are disturbing my beauty sleep.


I got up to go check the sunshine in the back yard and look what happened!
Kitteh brudder Vader upside down asleep and the itty bitty bratty kitteh cuddling and giving him kisses!

 This be my futon!
 Great, now it smells like kitteh :(

Please don't forget to enter my BAD TO THE BONE contest, there are just a couple of days to get your entries in.  Now I know lots of you are saying you are good dogs.. phtt.... there was a time you were bad I'm sure.  You can pull up old photos to enter too!

Note from Tucker's Momma: The baby gate is down and Tucker and Rugen are now co-existing.  She still hisses at him at times but doesn't bat at him.  Tucker is not chasing her "much" and is being easy around her.  I say "much" because Tucker is the fun police in the house and any cat that doesn't follow rules he tries to correct.  He doesn't allow cats on the counter or the table.  So Tucker knows the rules but Rugen is still learning to stay off the table. 

14 comments:

  1. ruh roh! now my Mom is going to expect ME to be the fun police too! I always let the kitTONs up on the counter and the table...especially if it means they might knock down some noms for me!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, How rude of them, but you seem to not mind to much.

    Your Furends
    Susie & bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.... Tucker... does your kitteh sister have opposable thumbs? You might want to exploit that - think of all the things she can help you get into! The possibilities are ENDLESS!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitties always spoil all the fun

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis is just terribles Tucker! I can't believes dat little shrimp has stolen your sun. I can sees dat she casts a shadow in your sun.
    I would has your mom wash all da sheets and blankies on YOUR futon ASAP.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tucker don't let Ruben steal YOUR sun! We love your futon! Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word for you EVICTION.... Evict their sorry kitty butts. YOUR futon. Not theirs. Sit on them... Yea.. I am a wee bit possessive, but hey that is how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh oh - looks like the newbie has some ideas. Just be careful Tucker - we hear the ones with thumbs can get into even more mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Great Dane Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
    Members include: Dane Owners, Breeders, Rescues and Lovers.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website...
    You can also add Photos, Videos, Rescues and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    The Great Dane Community: http://www.vorts.com/great_danes/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is some buddy trespassing on your futon
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monty will come and help keep you futon cat-free.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ick! Now during your nice naps in the sunshine you will get cat furs in your nostrils. Siblings...Meh. But I bet with one big snort you could knock that kitteh right off your futon! Gently though or Mom will get mad.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL I is the fun police here but I don't allow anyone to fuss at the cats but ME. Scylla got on the kitchen counter and Daddy was yelling at her so first I had to get between them and have a stern talk with the Daddy. He is very dense, Mommy had to interpret for me. And once he left Scylla alone I had to BARK real loud GET OFF THE COUNTER @ her. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Tucker - I'm so sorry! I've been behind with visiting blog friends and I totally missed your contest! It was such a cool one too! Oh well, next time!

    And this post made us giggle! I could just imagine your face coming back and finding those kitties on your futon!!! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete