Friday, March 11, 2011

I got no title for this

Whew what a week.  All Momma did was whine abouts having so much to do!  She had the pukey sickies over the weekend and neglected to do something fun wif me.  Anyways this week was quick and the hoomans have been acting all busy like.  Something is up I tell you.  Momma says I'll be fine but I think something is going on.

Anyway Wednesday was Dad's birfday.  I gots all excited and got to help him open his pressies. 
I gots him a battery  powered fan air freshener for the Truck.  That way when I ride wif him and I gots the toots he just has to push a button and the good smells come out and make it all better. 
See how thoughtful I am?

Momma got him dumb movies and video games and a gift certificate.  Not as thoughtful as my toot cover upper.
I was super helpful wif opening the gifts.
We are hoping things slow down here soon so we can start commenting again on our friends bloggies.  We've been doing our best at reading but slacking big time on leaving my valuable opinion on your posts.  For example Big Dog Honey, this is how you take care of kittehs:
Step 1 - Leave paper bag on floor
Step 2- Have a kitteh in the house, the kitteh will crawl in bag
Step 3 - Put Bag in Trash.


BOL - I cracks myself up.

21 comments:

  1. Hey Tucker!
    Wow, that's tooo funny! Love your Daddy BDay gift. My peeps would like to have a whole-house fan for when my butt stinks. Love the kitty solution! I can hear the meows echoing from the trashcan now!
    Grr and a Chuckling Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tucker! cut your mom some slack! she only has two legs, you know! I hope Mom is feeling better and Dad had a happy birthday! have fun this weekend!

    Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
    Stumpy and me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker,
    You are a great gift giver...BOL!
    I like your cat-in-a-bag idea too!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker, we are sure Honey will totally appreciate your suggestion:) We aren't so sure about her human.

    Hope your Mom is feeling better and that you all get to do something fun this weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! It's unanimous - the Nugget house approves of that cat in bag idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tucker, you are not only thoughtful in your gift to your dad, you helped so well in opening the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat in trash - BOL!!!

    You're a good helper and a good gift giver too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a Most Thoughtful gift-giver. Maybe we should have talked to you... Our Dad's birthday was on Thursday, and all we did was give him a picture of us, so he wouldn't ever be without our smiling faces! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha silly joke about the kitty! Stop on by for a visit sometime

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bwhahahahaha...Oh Tucker you cracks me up! Yous so smart...OMD, did I say dat outloud?

    I hope your mom gets to feeling betters. It's ruff when they is sick cuz they screw ups blogging priorities when dat happens.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure Honey will appreciate that tip on managing kittehs.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Tucker, woo is a hoot! I love the kitty trick! I am sure to try it...soon! I need to get one of dem tooter thingys. Do they make them portable? Cause, I toots in da house, car, and everywhere! Harooooo!!!

    MBB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tucker - you are a most thoughtful gift giver! A toot cover upper! We need one of those here!

    PeeS - We TOTALLY understand about not getting to comment on all the blogs you want to with you valuable opinion. It's our experience that blogville furiends are very understanding about that :)

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahhahaha. poor kitty! hehehe
    Hope your momma feels better!
    And a toot fan is the perfect gift! We need one for Darwin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift for your dad and terrific cat idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahaha...I was gettin' ready to come tells you dat you drool alot.
    I gaves you a kiss too!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  17. mommas are great whiners and drama queens
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to hear your mom was sick. Hope she is better.

    Looks like you had a great time helping open presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Tucker,
    love your attitude towards kitties ;-) eh eh eh!!!
    My human is also very lazy lately with helping me to come and see my friends' posts...
    Let's hope she recovers...
    Take care!!!
    Ciao Lucille

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my word, Tucker. You are very creative! First the Toot Cover Upper for Dad, then the 'ol cat in the bag trick. GENIUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. BARK! I love helping to open packages too. We are soo helpful. Hommmans take too long to get the paper off.
    SASHA the Princess

    ReplyDelete