Monday, October 19, 2009

Passing on an Award

I wanted to pass on my award to two of my newest friends:
Murphy
and Truck

They are both young Danes like me and you can follow them to see how fast they grow too!

This award was given to me Shiloh & Chelsea and I am suppose to pass it on to 5 bloggie friends!
So although they probably have the award already I would still like to pass this award on to
and Gus & Waldo they deserve it!

I really think all the doggie blogs I visit are fantastic but I was only suppose to give this award to 5 other doggies. If the award recipients would like they can pass this award on to 5 friends as well.

5 comments:

  1. Geez Tucker! I'm barkless! Thanks so much for the award...can't wait to pass it on to 5 other great doggie bloggers!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much, Tucker!! That is so sweet of you - and actually, I hadn't got this award yet to thank you very much!! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwee! Thanks for the award, Tucker!! We are so happy to be put in such lovely company.

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what I love about these awards... you find all sorts of blogs you didnt know about. Great choices Tucker... now Im off to check out Truck as I havnt met him yet... had a quick peak and what a beautiful fawn guy he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cow, huh. Looks like you won't even need much of a custume. Hehehe.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete